Project management is an integral part of our service here at McCabe Architects Donegal. In order to see the design intent of a project carried through and realised to its potential, we act as team leader, integrating other specialist consultants at key stages. We provide our clients with qualified project architects to act as lead consultants and are experienced in carrying out the project management role.
What We Do
1. Meet, discuss and construct a defined design brief with the client.
2. Co-ordinate all necessary surveys and site assessments.
3. Assist in the budgeting and cost control for the project.
4. Co-ordinate the extended design team, such as engineers, quantity surveyors, etc.
5. Prepare all documentation for all necessary statutory consents: planning, fire certificates, DAC, licences, etc.
6. Manage the procurement process and administering the contract between the client and successful contractor through to satisfactory completion.
7. Assist in post-contract compliance and legal matters.
If you need help designing, planning and managing a new build, contact us today on 353 (0) 74 97 43012 for a free consultation.